Aye Aye Bookkeeping & Tax Services, LLC
P.O. Box #45, Nolanville, Texas 76559
P.O. Box #45, Nolanville, Texas 76559
QuickBooks Online (QBO) Set Up
Online Start-Up Plans: Includes QuickBooks Software & Printed Training Material. (Bookkeeping Services not Included)
1. Quick Books Online Profile Set up using month prior bank statements without historical data conversion ($100.00 one-time fee)
2. Quick Books Online Profile set up using month prior bank statement and converting historical data for Quick Books desktop years 2012 to 2016, Cliental QuickBooks training material ($150.00 one-time fee)
3. Quick Books Online Profile Set up using month prior bank statement and converting historical data for Quick Books desktop years 2008 to 2011, cliental QuickBooks training material and one month of on-site training from an Aye Aye preparer ($200.00 one-time fee)
Tax Preparation & E-File
Pro Connect makes it faster and easier to stream line preparation safely & securely online from the comfort of your home to one of our registered IRS PTIN Tax preparers. Its as simple as Schedule an appointment, speak to a representative, receive the secured link via email and upload your docs with help of any device:
Form 1040 (U.S. Individual Income Tax Return) (a.k.a. “the long form") ($75.00)
Form 1040A (U.S. Individual Income Tax Return) (a.k.a. “the short form") ($100.00)
Form 1040EZ (Income Tax Return for Single and Joint Filers with No Dependents) ($50.00)
Form 1040NR (U.S. Nonresident Alien Income Tax Return) ($75.00)
Form 1040NR-EZ (U.S. Income Tax Return for Certain Nonresident Aliens with No Dependents) ($50.00)
State Returns additional ($50.00)
(A) Itemized Deductions ($50.00)
(B) Interest & ordinary Dividends ($50.00)
(C) Profit & Loss from Business ($75.00)
(C-EZ) Net Profit & from Business ($50.00)
(EIC) Earned Income Credit ($50.00)
(SE) Self-Employment Tax ($75.00)
(8812) Child Tax Credit & Additional Child Tax Credit ($50.00)
Three Year tax look back consultation ($50.00)
E-file services ($10.00)
Hourly fee – If your data is not in a form that is directly transferable to a tax form or schedule, time will be billed at $10.00 per hour. (For example if you have receipts that are not totaled on a spreadsheet or some type of accounting finical statements)
Click to set custom HTML
Bookkeeping Plans are offered on a 3,6,12 month basis per contract & does not Include QBO Start-Up or QBO software. Each plan comes with 8 hours of work time per month, add an additional $25 per-hour after 8 hours of billable time
1. General Bookkeeping ($150.00 per month) Includes:
Monthly Bank & Credit Card Account Reconciliations with financial reports
I. Profit & Loss / Income Statement
ii. Cash Flow Statement
iii. Balance Sheet Statement
2. Advance Bookkeeping ($200.00 per month) Includes:
I. Monthly Bank Reconciliations with financial reports
ii. Sales Tax Calculation and processing with the Texas State Comptroller’s Office.
iii. Accounts Payable Monthly Reconciliation (Purchase order - Inventory - check payment) with list of outstanding debts.
iv. Accounts Receivable Monthly Reconciliation (Estimations – Invoice – Check/bank deposit) List of past due net 30 receivables along with estimations follow up list
3. Client Customization Services (Starting at $200.00 per month) Includes:
Basic Bookkeeping based off of (chart of accounts by industry); with Advanced Bookkeeping features & Customize Management & Marketing Reports to fit customers’ needs offered on a contractual bases and final price to be determined off business size.
4. Payroll processing 18 employee’s Max (QuickBooks Software) $150.00 per month.
Offered at a person to person rate ($55.00 per person) and includes a half work day (4 Qty-Hrs) of training either online, Client's office locations, Phone or email, and in written form. All training includes:
1. Consulting on how to get QuickBooks to work best for your company.
2. QuickBooks training on how to enter data correctly into QuickBooks for:
accounts, items, vendors, customers, reconcile accounts, QuickBooks payroll, how to generate financial reports.
3. AP and AR reports training
Get specific questions answered about your QuickBooks Software. Send us your questions and we will research and have answers for your questions at the time of the training seminar.